Words of warning and welcome:

This is very much my blog, so don't be surprised if this doesn't follow accepted patterns and norms. Obviously it started out as a blog about my cross-dressing but it has developed a great deal since then. It is a place where I can be anonymous and honest, and I appreciate that.

It will deal with many things and new readers would do well to check out the New Readers' Page above this and the tag down there on the right. Although there's nothing too bad in here there will be adult language, so be careful. If you think this needs a greater control, please let me know. Thank you!

Thursday, 13 April 2017

Announcement

On 27 March my third child was born. Tilly was in two operations afterward for minor, but still pretty powerful, stuff and then was in recovery until the Friday that week. I took a second week off from work to support as best I could and, since then, have been primary caregiver for my elder two children. We now have the Girlie, the Boy and Stalin. And, if you know me, you know that Stalin is an affectionate nickname. Tonight I am finally toasting my new arrival with a bottle of Billionaire from Wild Beer Co which is a stout that I have become rather fond of. It's an Imperial too, at 10% ABV, and it tastes like drinking Belgian chocolate topped Millionaire's shortbread.

I wish that I had more detail for you but thems the breaks. It's been busy since, but not necessarily in a bad way. I note, with interest, that the ASD people in the family were mostly fine and directed and that problems do return when we have a NT person back in the mix, but that's a story for another time.

In the meantime I am plagued with strange dreams about work, again, but not my work, if you see what I mean. These sometimes end up surreal, like the walking between classes on high wires or the one where I wasn't prepared for teaching at all and in on my day off or something. And the sometimes veer into the erotic, with the one that included some scenario about being in chastity for some reason or other. Basically, they're all completely odd and probably due to being woken every now and again at night because that's what happens with a newborn with whom I am occasionally called to change nappies.

Even so, this is the first time we have a birth on my blog and so there's that. A third child. A boy child, so far as we know, as the world slowly descends into actual chaos.


6 comments:

  1. Congrats on little Stalin! I hope he isn't so titled based on his moustache.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet, that's a work in progress, and thank you!

      Delete
  2. It is maintained in this household that young Stalin was a fox. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn' straight he was! 1920s Stalin is delish. And thank you!

      Delete
  3. Good news on the safe arrival - congratulations Joanna. Hope Tilly is recovering well still. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it is.

      Tilly is now pretty much fully recovered, despite a scare, and we're all mostly okay. Struggling, as predicted, but okay. Nice to hear from you too!

      Hopefully we can meet up at some point this year, inamongst the insanities we both face, and I can at least buy you a drink!

      Delete

All comments are welcome, I have a thicker skin virtually than I do in real life!