Words of warning and welcome:

This is very much my blog, so don't be surprised if this doesn't follow accepted patterns and norms. Obviously it started out as a blog about my cross-dressing but it has developed a great deal since then. It is a place where I can be anonymous and honest, and I appreciate that.

It will deal with many things and new readers would do well to check out the New Readers' Page above this and the tag down there on the right. Although there's nothing too bad in here there will be adult language, so be careful. If you think this needs a greater control, please let me know. Thank you!

Monday, 26 September 2016

You Can't Tune a Radio to Heaven

How to top official news.


One of the ales mentioned.
This is a good pale, in case that floats your
boat.
Hmm. Well, I'm not sure I can. I'm still where I was, I'm mostly weathering things but I am also being a bit pants. Talking with Harry at work caused me to do my usual divulging all the wrong things to all the wrong person at all the wrong time with all the wrong words. That's why Harry provided me with beers to drink over the weekend but, thankfully, asked no more. Today has passed without any significant divulgence in that regard and so I think I can score a victory? The weekend went well enough, much ale (for me) was imbibed on the Friday, Saturday was mostly on routine (always a life saver) with a nip to my local for a half and then Sunday was spent at the local nature reserve looking at trees and shit like it was in the old days when we had woods out the back of our house. I'm not complaining.

Back home then for a mowing of the lawn, as now I have a lawn mower and can nominally do man-tasks such as mowing the lawn and weeding. Which is what I did. I had an ale, that had been chilling since the beginning of August, in celebration of having done man things and then did nothing in the evening.

Score for the weekend was four ales, no work and some family time. Yay? I don't know. I mean, I'm no alcoholic, but four is more than my more usual one a week - and last year was less than that. Eh, I'm sanguine. Managed to get some marking done today at work and mostly carry out the tasks assigned. And given that on Thursday I had a conversation with the Head in which my results were clearly pointed out as being sub-par (but they are, to be fair) I think I'm doing mostly fine with the stresses and strains of life for the moment.

Not in real life though.
I did have some odd dreams and they revolved around memories of my Mad-Ex though. Details are hard to write out but there was that time she had me in handcuffs (I'm sure I've mentioned this before) and in pink combats and a rainbow cardy. I imagined if she had added chastity to that (you know my predilections by now) and that's been much of my nights at the moment. I shan't detain you by writing out the full scenarios, mainly because they've been done so well by others that I can add nothing to them and, well, I'm not sure I can write what's in my head, much less anyone read it. I did, however, buy a cassette player. For £20. Which may be a bit shit. Or my tapes are old. Who knows. Not sure it was the best buy I've ever made. Well, it has a radio. Tilly was less than impressed and even angry at first, she was hoping I'd just junk all my tapes. You know, in fairness, given how shit the tapes play... I may.

And that's all I have for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, I have a thicker skin virtually than I do in real life!