Words of warning and welcome:

This is very much my blog, so don't be surprised if this doesn't follow accepted patterns and norms. Obviously it started out as a blog about my cross-dressing but it has developed a great deal since then. It is a place where I can be anonymous and honest, and I appreciate that.

It will deal with many things and new readers would do well to check out the New Readers' Page above this and the tag down there on the right. Although there's nothing too bad in here there will be adult language, so be careful. If you think this needs a greater control, please let me know. Thank you!

Sunday, 8 May 2016

Clothes Maketh

It's the design on the white t-shirt here, but with a
grey background (the design is in white). It's even
Fairtrade cotton so it's sustainable and part of
being a good global citizen. And it's £3. So very
tempting.
Today we had my father and his wife up and it wasn't as bad as it could have been. I wore my Star Wars t-shirt and got complimented about it whilst shopping too, which was nice, and ruminated on why I wouldn't buy and wear a lovely cotton top from Aldi because it has a heart design on it. Actually, I love the design, but I'm not sure I could get away with it at home, otherwise I would buy it and wear it because it is lovely. But I didn't, and I received a compliment from a member of staff at another shop, so I shan't worry about it too much. The staffer was a bloke. But we don't worry about that. Been a hot day too, so going out for a walk in the sunshine was a good call.

Yesterday I was down in London for some examination training and it was another very hot day, I finished early and tried to go to the gallery in Trafalgar, but I wasn't really in the right frame of mind or something. I remember clearly having the thought: "You don't deserve to be here" - so that may be my current mood, who knows. No, the important thing wasn't London, not even having a swift half at the Harp, no, the important thing was when I got home. Tilly and I shared an Indian take-out and sat in the same room whilst we ate. There was no DVD, no computers and no books. We sat and we chatted for a whole 45 minutes before retiring to bed, where we talked for about 15 minutes and then that was that. We spent a whole hour together, alone.

Beyond that, there's been nothing else. I've failed to get any work done, that's about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, I have a thicker skin virtually than I do in real life!