Words of warning and welcome:

This is very much my blog, so don't be surprised if this doesn't follow accepted patterns and norms. Obviously it started out as a blog about my cross-dressing but it has developed a great deal since then. It is a place where I can be anonymous and honest, and I appreciate that.

It will deal with many things and new readers would do well to check out the New Readers' Page above this and the tag down there on the right. Although there's nothing too bad in here there will be adult language, so be careful. If you think this needs a greater control, please let me know. Thank you!

Saturday, 21 February 2015

Results

Mine. With an image by someone else.
It is... poor. But fitting for here.
So, pootling about on the web, avoiding work, I found a link to the test below and I post my results as a matter of record. You may wish to take this test, you may not. My posting of the results publicly is because I want an area of my life where I hold nothing back (apart from, you know, my actual identity). Basically, by posting these I'm sharing this part of myself with people who may have helpful opinions and with whom I can discuss what this means.

Also, I suspect that some of my friends who visit would want to have a look for themselves - any chance to skew results honestly, right?

Anyway, yes, my results follow but thoughts on what they mean may have to wait longer.






== Results from http://bdsmtest.org/ ==
91% Bondage Receiver
Not mine, but I no longer know the source:
let me know if you do!
Bondage receivers like to be tied up and restrained using rope and/or other attributes (chains, cuffs, spreaders etc) whether for sexual enhancement, for art or just for fun: they enjoy being totally at the mercy of their partner.

80% Experimentalist
Experimentalists want to have tried it all. An open mind an an insatiable curiosity are their key features, and they will rarely form an opinion before they have gathered first hand experience. They often have plenty of fantasies and will actively pursue them to try them out.

80% Submissive
Submissives like to follow. Some like to give control away to their partner, some like to have it forcibly taken from them. Some are submissive only in the bedroom, others are submissive throughout their daily life as well (usually with limitations). Unlike the bottom roles (receiving pain/bondage/degradation), being submissive is more about who decides what happens (and takes the responsibility that comes with it) than about the contents of what happens.

This is just the top three results. There were many more but these three seemed accurate enough. If you're interested then you can see my full results at http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=135927

From melissascaptions.tumblr.com - it is a nice place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, I have a thicker skin virtually than I do in real life!