Words of warning and welcome:

This is very much my blog, so don't be surprised if this doesn't follow accepted patterns and norms. Obviously it started out as a blog about my cross-dressing but it has developed a great deal since then. It is a place where I can be anonymous and honest, and I appreciate that.

It will deal with many things and new readers would do well to check out the New Readers' Page above this and the tag down there on the right. Although there's nothing too bad in here there will be adult language, so be careful. If you think this needs a greater control, please let me know. Thank you!

Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Blogger

Is anyone else getting a message about blogs being made private on 23 March if they have any sexual content of a "certain type" or "certain types" of nude pictures on them?

I'm struggling a bit, anyone know if mine counts?

UPDATE: Yes, it's on all blogger sites. I'm probably affected. I have downloaded my content and, if the blog goes 'private', I am happy to invite anyone who wishes to view - not sure how I can do that, beyond posting my e-mail address here, which I will do before 23 March.

My new blog address will be over at Wordpress, under the same title and with the same url but with wordpress rather than blogspot after the 'happinessv1' moniker. I've also updated my name from Joanna Atkins to Joanna Cale - after all, I am married. It amuses me and probably no one else.

But... yes, this move is worrisome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, I have a thicker skin virtually than I do in real life!