Words of warning and welcome:

This is very much my blog, so don't be surprised if this doesn't follow accepted patterns and norms. Obviously it started out as a blog about my cross-dressing but it has developed a great deal since then. It is a place where I can be anonymous and honest, and I appreciate that.

It will deal with many things and new readers would do well to check out the New Readers' Page above this and the tag down there on the right. Although there's nothing too bad in here there will be adult language, so be careful. If you think this needs a greater control, please let me know. Thank you!

Sunday, 4 January 2015

Skirting Issues

Something happened yesterday, certainly. Not only did I manage to pick up a, frankly, lovely purple dress from a charity shop for pittance but I also managed to actually purchase a suit, well, two suits that fit me. Brown is clearly my colour now though, so I also had to accessorise - what, cis males can do it too. Shoes, belt, socks, the whole shebang. I imagine that Grayson Perry would be shaking his head at me wanting to be more and more like Default Man.

More to the point, I even got up early enough today to wear the dress and take a picture. For now, that's all I've got but at least it moves us on from my last selfish entry.

Easily my favourite pose of the lot.
Look at the skirt effect!

Shaky cam attempt at a curtsey.

Just the dress.

Less shaky curtsey.

2 comments:

All comments are welcome, I have a thicker skin virtually than I do in real life!