Words of warning and welcome:

This is very much my blog, so don't be surprised if this doesn't follow accepted patterns and norms. Obviously it started out as a blog about my cross-dressing but it has developed a great deal since then. It is a place where I can be anonymous and honest, and I appreciate that.

It will deal with many things and new readers would do well to check out the New Readers' Page above this and the tag down there on the right. Although there's nothing too bad in here there will be adult language, so be careful. If you think this needs a greater control, please let me know. Thank you!

Friday, 9 January 2015

Interactivity

I have some posts percolating in my head, they are fantasy and fiction, I hope to get them out soon. In the meantime, some interactivity.

A friend of mine in the world set up their own 'Johari' window. Apparently there's a Nohari one too. So, in the interests of my own sense of importance, would you do me the favour of clicking the links and letting me know how I front on this here blog? I'll do you the return favour if you like!

First the negative one. And now, the positive one. Thank you!

Curtsies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, I have a thicker skin virtually than I do in real life!