Words of warning and welcome:

This is very much my blog, so don't be surprised if this doesn't follow accepted patterns and norms. Obviously it started out as a blog about my cross-dressing but it has developed a great deal since then. It is a place where I can be anonymous and honest, and I appreciate that.

It will deal with many things and new readers would do well to check out the New Readers' Page above this and the tag down there on the right. Although there's nothing too bad in here there will be adult language, so be careful. If you think this needs a greater control, please let me know. Thank you!

Monday, 26 January 2015

Coda

So... this happened: I sent an e-mail to accompany my sex-map, at Tilly's suggestion, last night. She took issue with some of the text of that e-mail, but only odd points, and I took that to mean that rest was bang on the money. She was... I think she wasn't expecting my thoughts to be as they were. Lord alone knows what she was expecting.

Then she suggests we try an hour's 'fun' before work that evening, just after I posted on here. So... we did. It was. I'm not sure if we're going anywhere regular just yet (and I still didn't manage to finish, though she did and wasn't expecting to, so that's a plus) but it was nice.

And that was last night.

Oh, for reference, the actual map I shared:
http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.php?mapid=map54c4099e2d0ad7.91733645


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, I have a thicker skin virtually than I do in real life!