Words of warning and welcome:

This is very much my blog, so don't be surprised if this doesn't follow accepted patterns and norms. Obviously it started out as a blog about my cross-dressing but it has developed a great deal since then. It is a place where I can be anonymous and honest, and I appreciate that.

It will deal with many things and new readers would do well to check out the New Readers' Page above this and the tag down there on the right. Although there's nothing too bad in here there will be adult language, so be careful. If you think this needs a greater control, please let me know. Thank you!

Saturday, 24 January 2015

Called It

Easy. We live it. I've had lots of practice.

Too tired to talk about sex, let alone do it. Early night. Snuggling to watch a TV show was also out, the TV show was about to show a death and it was too sad, so now she's gone to bed to read.

I was feeling guilty about dressing to mark whilst Tilly was out with the children to see a play at the theatre. I don't feel guilty any more. I shall post about that another night when I have more time and inclination. Right now I'm too disappointed. But, hey, I kinda called this and suspected it would happen. Had she been writing and this tired, or even working on her book, I suspect she'd have soldiered through. I'm not denying that she's tired, nor that she's not still suffering the after-effects of her time in hospital but, as she has often said: "you make time and space for what you want to do."

And time and space is never made for us being together or sex. I think I have as close to an answer as I am likely to ever get.


Uninspired, uninspired, uninspired, uninspired, uninspired, uninspired, uninspired, uninspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, I have a thicker skin virtually than I do in real life!