Words of warning and welcome:

This is very much my blog, so don't be surprised if this doesn't follow accepted patterns and norms. Obviously it started out as a blog about my cross-dressing but it has developed a great deal since then. It is a place where I can be anonymous and honest, and I appreciate that.

It will deal with many things and new readers would do well to check out the New Readers' Page above this and the tag down there on the right. Although there's nothing too bad in here there will be adult language, so be careful. If you think this needs a greater control, please let me know. Thank you!

Monday, 15 December 2014

Sweet Harmony

I love this song! Just rediscovered Sweet Harmony by The Beloved and realised that it could be rather rude. Here I thought it was all about Green politics and environmentalism and freedom in the early 90s and it could well have been about sex. Well, there you go.


In other news, we had a meal out my colleagues and I and I had the first Secret Santa in which I got anything even remotely close to something I'd like. It's a bowler hat with a light bulb atop it. I think it rocks. But I would because I am curious and strange. And now I have a headache and it's late, so that's probably it for a brief update. Tilly's kidneys are getting worse again. Something's up, and will likely be so for a while yet. I'd moan, but I suspect that she has the worst of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, I have a thicker skin virtually than I do in real life!