Words of warning and welcome:

This is very much my blog, so don't be surprised if this doesn't follow accepted patterns and norms. Obviously it started out as a blog about my cross-dressing but it has developed a great deal since then. It is a place where I can be anonymous and honest, and I appreciate that.

It will deal with many things and new readers would do well to check out the New Readers' Page above this and the tag down there on the right. Although there's nothing too bad in here there will be adult language, so be careful. If you think this needs a greater control, please let me know. Thank you!

Sunday, 26 October 2014

Human Again

Ah, playing nice.
It's been a week since the last post and nothing much has changed. There's lots of 'playing nice' and not a lot else. I don't know that I can bring myself to have the discussion again, that is, to spell out what it is that I want. Especially because I'm not sure what it is that I want myself.

My mother visits today and the hour has gone back. It should be 'fun' as she's said she wants to go and paint pottery. I already know how this will go down; Tilly and I will be on duty looking after our children painting pottery and my mother will sit and have a tea in the coffee shop and call it a good time out. We'll have to go out for lunch, at somewhere we've never been (Tilly and I don't eat out) and my mother will tut at our children not sitting still at the table or eating their meals slowly (if at all).

Last night we went to a firework display, it was a really good one too, plenty of big rockets and a pretty awesome bonfire. My Boy and I were watching them together and Tilly watched after the Girlie with our company for the evening.


It was a bit like this one.
A couple with their own children. The younger boy and ours don't really get one (he's a bit physical and wild and our Boy is terrified of him) and the elder girl, older than ours, is okay but a bit given to loudness. The wife is sexless, like me, and the husband doesn't really care about it (hence the sexlessness). Anyway, on the way back, our Girlie had a blow-up and did her usual. Luckily the fact that she was so tired meant that she ended up asleep easily enough. Tilly and I ended up sat together - she fell asleep on the sofa and I had a beer and some cheap noodles.

In bed we attempted to snuggle but my left arm is still weak and I had to break it up later on. And it wasn't as comforting as you might imagine, it was actually pretty depressing - we were in contact for so long and there was nothing from her at all. I got some faint stirrings, but she kept perfectly still in my arms. Nothing. When I had to move, I apologised but there was no movement on her part of keep anything going, she turned over and, I assume, went to sleep whilst I ruminated for a bit. And, come morning, that hurts a little.

This morning, the Girlie was watching this
on DVD - a routine for when Tilly stays in
bed.

I'm sorry, this place isn't doing a terribly good job of living up to the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, I have a thicker skin virtually than I do in real life!