Words of warning and welcome:

This is very much my blog, so don't be surprised if this doesn't follow accepted patterns and norms. Obviously it started out as a blog about my cross-dressing but it has developed a great deal since then. It is a place where I can be anonymous and honest, and I appreciate that.

It will deal with many things and new readers would do well to check out the New Readers' Page above this and the tag down there on the right. Although there's nothing too bad in here there will be adult language, so be careful. If you think this needs a greater control, please let me know. Thank you!

Thursday, 25 September 2014

Don't have to be...

Oh look, there's the blog title!

Happy to report that the wobble is past now. Doesn't mean the issues won't be circulating for a while yet but, for the moment, there is an equilibrium. It means I'm being fiercer with things I would ordinarily only be passingly frustrated with, but at least I'm not jumping into some dark gaping maw of numbness.


Tilly suggested playing chess tonight after she's finished writing. I am up for that. We haven't played any game together, not counting occasional games with children, since mid-2007. Is that a step forward? I still don't know what to do to 'woo' her and I don't think we're really heading to anything approaching a sex-life per se but I can't argue with the limited progress on being affectionate with one another. I mean, she's still not awake most mornings so my kiss goodbye is meaningless, and hugs are only used to say hello about 50% of the time. And I've been to bed earlier than her every night since work started back - which means I am completely asleep when she comes up about an hour or so later, so there's nothing happening in bed at all - but I can't complain.

Oh, I wish I looked like that playing chess.

That's it. Apart from a moan about how MRAs use Men's Issues like there's a thing big and important enough to derail conversations from issues affecting women. But that, like most things, is perennial and just on the right side of irritating that I can ignore it. I'm looking forward to a beer tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, I have a thicker skin virtually than I do in real life!