Words of warning and welcome:

This is very much my blog, so don't be surprised if this doesn't follow accepted patterns and norms. Obviously it started out as a blog about my cross-dressing but it has developed a great deal since then. It is a place where I can be anonymous and honest, and I appreciate that.

It will deal with many things and new readers would do well to check out the New Readers' Page above this and the tag down there on the right. Although there's nothing too bad in here there will be adult language, so be careful. If you think this needs a greater control, please let me know. Thank you!

Monday, 22 September 2014

Ain't That The Truth

Tilly suggested that I embrace my sock-puppet life and use it to find support and help for my issues. On another forum I was talking with someone about being in a sexless marriage and, bless their heart, they were trying to be helpful. It is fairly prominent on the profile I have there that I am a cross-dresser. It came up.

They didn't know. Conversation politely, but firmly, ended.

I...

I'm not proud of myself. Again.

How can accepting myself ever be of any use when no one else wants to do that? I mean, it's easy to do in the anonymity of the intertubes to some extent, especially when a blog like this fits into the community of bloggers dedicated to GID, cross-dressing and gender experimentation. In real life this sort of thing just plays less well. As my conversation partner put it: "I could be your friend, but I could never be your lover (not that you were asking)." Yes. I think she hit the nail on the head.

And that's the rub. My issues stem from that.

If that is the real me, how can anyone ever love the real me?


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, I have a thicker skin virtually than I do in real life!