Words of warning and welcome:

This is very much my blog, so don't be surprised if this doesn't follow accepted patterns and norms. Obviously it started out as a blog about my cross-dressing but it has developed a great deal since then. It is a place where I can be anonymous and honest, and I appreciate that.

It will deal with many things and new readers would do well to check out the New Readers' Page above this and the tag down there on the right. Although there's nothing too bad in here there will be adult language, so be careful. If you think this needs a greater control, please let me know. Thank you!

Sunday, 17 August 2014

Relevant to our interests

I have posted from this comic before. I read this and felt the need to post from them again. I may be back, I may not. It's been a long drive and holiday.

For context, the comic stars Ash (light hair) who is a boy. Originally.An angel put some files back in the wrong place and Ash has alwaysbeen a girl, only he and this girl here (made two years younger) rememberthe world as it used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, I have a thicker skin virtually than I do in real life!