Words of warning and welcome:

This is very much my blog, so don't be surprised if this doesn't follow accepted patterns and norms. Obviously it started out as a blog about my cross-dressing but it has developed a great deal since then. It is a place where I can be anonymous and honest, and I appreciate that.

It will deal with many things and new readers would do well to check out the New Readers' Page above this and the tag down there on the right. Although there's nothing too bad in here there will be adult language, so be careful. If you think this needs a greater control, please let me know. Thank you!

Monday, 27 January 2014

Just saw this

I was just chasing links across the internet, ruminating on the situation that a good friend is facing and the fact that there is nothing to do to help but be there and listen (or read, same difference). In the background Tilly was having a domestic with her writerly friend with whom she co-writes plot things (which is about as far as I understand it) and doing that thing that Tilly does: push on something because she doesn't want to be made to feel bad by others (emphasis mine). Eh. Honestly? She, Tilly, creates the situation as much as anyone else because she lets these things get to her. Mind you, I'm used to just shrugging, ignoring and moving on, which is probably no better. I sucked up the comparisons to me about her friend being unreasonable and lo, we have not argued. See? Easy.

Aaaanyway. I was pootling and found this article.

I have nothing else to say but YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, I have a thicker skin virtually than I do in real life!