Words of warning and welcome:

This is very much my blog, so don't be surprised if this doesn't follow accepted patterns and norms. Obviously it started out as a blog about my cross-dressing but it has developed a great deal since then. It is a place where I can be anonymous and honest, and I appreciate that.

It will deal with many things and new readers would do well to check out the New Readers' Page above this and the tag down there on the right. Although there's nothing too bad in here there will be adult language, so be careful. If you think this needs a greater control, please let me know. Thank you!

Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Gag Reflex

For reasons I don't fully understand the last couple of days have seen me blindsided by a few things.

Firstly - hair again. I know I've been talking about this a lot, but when I got the day to mark back on Saturday, I ended up finding Tilly's wig that she used back in 2007 for a Murder Mystery evening on Hallowe'en - a sort of strawberry blonde long hair wig - and I wore it briefly. Sure enough I made some of the tresses fall so that they obscured my left eye and I loved the feeling of having my sight impaired a little like that. I almost didn't notice it, but I knew it was there. And looking down was brilliant. I didn't wear it for long and I didn't do anything special in it, but it was a very nice feeling.



Sigh.

I'd love to be able to wear a dress like that.
No, really.
Secondly - work. I don't know what's happened, but this last week has been insane! I think part of it was not having the time I needed over the holiday to do the work I needed to do, which makes sense, no... I know that's the issue. Doesn't change the fact that for the first time I am stressed at work. However, I can't complain, that took a good long time. Having a trip running isn't helping either, but, again, if this is the worst the school can throw at me (with the promise of it being over by the end of the week) then I haven't done so badly at all. Not to mention the fact that I continue to receive praise and recognition for what I am doing. This is nice. I know it can't last forever, Machiavelli tells me that what I do now that is seen as special and lovely will soon set a new expectation so that people will complain when I don't meet my high standard, but I intend to enjoy it while it lasts.

And yes, I quite like the idea of drooling.
This is from wikipedia, apparently, though who knows
what article it accompanies.
Thirdly - ball gags. No, I have no idea either. I happened across one whilst looking for, of all things, source material on Churchill. It was an image. And since I saw it I have been consumed by the urge to check out more images and have looked into ordering one online. They are relatively well-priced, from what I can gather, at a fiver a time. Given that I now have an official £20 budget per week for food shopping and 'going out' costs I think I can gather together a little now and again and afford a fiver in, say, a month or so. The only restriction is how to get it delivered and where to store it. The alternative is to find a shop in the physical realm but that has its own hazards and pitfalls. I may have managed to go in and out of the one back where I used to live but I haven't even seen one where we are now. And then I'd have to work up the courage in less than the seven years it took last time.

Right, got to create a model essay in twenty five minutes and still find time to update my NaNo. Ah, November, so full of tomfoolery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, I have a thicker skin virtually than I do in real life!