Words of warning and welcome:

This is very much my blog, so don't be surprised if this doesn't follow accepted patterns and norms. Obviously it started out as a blog about my cross-dressing but it has developed a great deal since then. It is a place where I can be anonymous and honest, and I appreciate that.

It will deal with many things and new readers would do well to check out the New Readers' Page above this and the tag down there on the right. Although there's nothing too bad in here there will be adult language, so be careful. If you think this needs a greater control, please let me know. Thank you!

Wednesday, 4 September 2013

On shoes

Oh, these are lovely too.
I may have already mentioned my wearing of shoes. Today was another hot one so I couldn't put on my boots so instead I am wearing my wedges. They, like the boots, have 3.5" heels but, unlike the boots, the heel is much thinner than the sole as a whole, offering a very different experience. Using the balls of my feet rather than my heels is different to how I usually walk and move too, so it is interesting to me and feels nice, that word again.

It is easy to see why women end up with toes pointing inward to maintain knees together, as I am wearing them with my dress that is rather short (it's hard to sit without showing off my hairy arse to anyone stood behind me). But I am loving the fact that when I am sitting down my legs 'slip' and I end up bending my ankles sideways. I also like the tight feeling of the strap just below my ankle, oh to have one above as well. Alas, I cannot enjoy that with these, but what I have is good enough.

That's it, mostly I am planning (or failing to plan) my day tomorrow and trying hard not to stress out about being in a new place - two days of training is good I guess, but it doesn't do my nerves any good, I am better after facing the lion's den and knowing what to expect - the unknown is a powerfully fearful thing. We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. Yup, I'm still lurking about here from time to time reading bits about your experience. I just had to comment on your wedges. I don't know of any male who likes wedges. They are completely a girl thing, thinking they're "cute." I think your choice demonstrates a very feminine choice. Most women don't dress for men, they dress for other women. And when women don't follow that convention and instead dress for men, they're labeled "sluts!" I suspect you'll agree that most X-dressers strive to emulate those sluts, but apparently you haven't. Sorry, when I started, it seemed like I had a point. Oh, well. Just consider this a friendly "hello" then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Consider me deeply flattered by your lurking about then! :)

      I know what you mean about different people cross-dressing and emulating different types of women and how there's a definite move by some to emulate the 'slut' end. And yes, most women dress less for men and more for themselves (even more so than for other women). I guess I'm doing the same, my dressing is very much for me and how it feels.

      That'll do as a point, right? ;)

      And hello back!

      Delete

All comments are welcome, I have a thicker skin virtually than I do in real life!