Words of warning and welcome:

This is very much my blog, so don't be surprised if this doesn't follow accepted patterns and norms. Obviously it started out as a blog about my cross-dressing but it has developed a great deal since then. It is a place where I can be anonymous and honest, and I appreciate that.

It will deal with many things and new readers would do well to check out the New Readers' Page above this and the tag down there on the right. Although there's nothing too bad in here there will be adult language, so be careful. If you think this needs a greater control, please let me know. Thank you!

Monday, 25 March 2013

Extremity


A first draft.

The Boy can dress because the Boy will grow out of it.
Cross-dressing as a childhood phase,
Choices not made nor embraced.

Snow drifts cover roads,
Salt and earth mar yellow and black.
Diversion: all traffic right.

Path less travelled, a fork in the road;
No night-time spoon, an empty drawer.
Think! Don't drink and rive.
Free recovery: await rescue.
Tiredness can kill: take a break.
Slow! Reduced visibility.
Motorways merge, keep left.

Crusts make your hair go curly;
Sugar and spice but nothing nice.
Transition a verb from one to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, I have a thicker skin virtually than I do in real life!