Words of warning and welcome:

This is very much my blog, so don't be surprised if this doesn't follow accepted patterns and norms. Obviously it started out as a blog about my cross-dressing but it has developed a great deal since then. It is a place where I can be anonymous and honest, and I appreciate that.

It will deal with many things and new readers would do well to check out the New Readers' Page above this and the tag down there on the right. Although there's nothing too bad in here there will be adult language, so be careful. If you think this needs a greater control, please let me know. Thank you!

Sunday, 12 August 2012

Brevity

Going to sleep with the Boy limits my time online.  Having a laptop that now insists on using a VPN to access the internets slows me down even more and may compromise my ability to access this blog in the future.  I'm working on a fix.

In the meantime... we've been watching Ashes to Ashes.  I can now recommend that.

I tried an applicator tampon.  Don't know why and not for long either.  Not sure what to make of it.  Felt more like a compulsion than a fetish.  Ended up wearing knickers for a day too - ran out of boxer shorts.

Ack, best not tarry, connection is crawling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, I have a thicker skin virtually than I do in real life!