Words of warning and welcome:

This is very much my blog, so don't be surprised if this doesn't follow accepted patterns and norms. Obviously it started out as a blog about my cross-dressing but it has developed a great deal since then. It is a place where I can be anonymous and honest, and I appreciate that.

It will deal with many things and new readers would do well to check out the New Readers' Page above this and the tag down there on the right. Although there's nothing too bad in here there will be adult language, so be careful. If you think this needs a greater control, please let me know. Thank you!

Friday, 25 May 2012

Surfacing

It's like I've been underwater, or smothered in blankets or in a tunnel or something, but today I feel like I'm... I dunno, out.  Like I'm breathing freely again or just...

I mean, this just sounds scary.  The leader
suggested that this would be particularly
damaging.  Why?

So much to talk about, but I'm off out tonight to see Iron Sky at the cinema.  Yes, I know, I'm out to see a film and have fun.  It means my weekly beer will be tomorrow night whilst watching Eurovision, which promises to be politically significant again, and that the article about Travolta in the Daily Star (hardly the most reputable newspaper in the world) that I want to blog about will also have to wait until a more opportune time.

It's probably going to be really really bad, but I don't care.
Tilly is about to come down from getting the kiddliwinks to bed and we're having fish and chips.  Then I'm off to see the film.  I've packed a bag with my dress and boots in it.  You never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, I have a thicker skin virtually than I do in real life!