Words of warning and welcome:

This is very much my blog, so don't be surprised if this doesn't follow accepted patterns and norms. Obviously it started out as a blog about my cross-dressing but it has developed a great deal since then. It is a place where I can be anonymous and honest, and I appreciate that.

It will deal with many things and new readers would do well to check out the New Readers' Page above this and the tag down there on the right. Although there's nothing too bad in here there will be adult language, so be careful. If you think this needs a greater control, please let me know. Thank you!

Saturday, 28 April 2012

What is the answer?

This is the place where I said that I would be honest and my reso-ma-lution was to whine less.  So, honesty and less whining ahoy!  The answer was revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic sword and said: "By the power of Graysk- uh, no, it refers to another meme that I'm fairly new to.  See the video below.


Honesty?

Yeah, about that.  This is a place where I have really gone into depth on my cross-dressing but, with one exception, I haven't really discussed my other oddities.  The principal of these is my apparent love of bondage.  When dealing with the situation with my mad ex I mentioned a few times that there was a lot of bondage involved, and I did try it out with Tilly not long after we met.  She wasn't really a fan, after a while she said as much and despite my taking handcuffs to that four poster overnight stay there was no take up since then.  I think I'm still enamoured, possibly more than I am with the idea of cross-dressing.  Interestingly, with the bondage, I appear to be very much a dominant.

I mean, obviously I like the submissive aspects of it, that much is pretty clear from the way I describe my addiction, but I always run into the brick wall of the fact that I'd make a pretty useless sub.  I'm too particular and controlling.  I am a control freak.  The times that I have enjoyed bondage have been when I'm very much in charge and the images/stories that I choose to check out invariably involve women being tied up etc (and I should stress that I seek out consensual stories, even in fiction I'm not a fan of people being forced against their will).  That would suggest that I like the view rather than the feeling.

The beginning of this is slightly more interesting than all I've written on cross-dressing, well, to me at least in that I still don't know where and how all this started.  I have my theories and ideas regarding the cross-dressing, like that memory, but with this particular addiction I have nothing.  It's been with me for about as long as I can remember and totally predates puberty or sexual feelings.  Indeed, for the longest time I didn't know it could be sexual.  I associated cross-dressing with sex a good few years before I associated bondage with it.  I didn't even know it had a name until after I knew about cross-dressing.  Also infantalism - that didn't have a name with me until I'd gone to University!

If I'm going to be honest I guess that I ought to be discussing these issues too.

Ah, I still have loads of work to do and I'm still under the cosh so that will have to do for now.

Yello!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, I have a thicker skin virtually than I do in real life!