Words of warning and welcome:

This is very much my blog, so don't be surprised if this doesn't follow accepted patterns and norms. Obviously it started out as a blog about my cross-dressing but it has developed a great deal since then. It is a place where I can be anonymous and honest, and I appreciate that.

It will deal with many things and new readers would do well to check out the New Readers' Page above this and the tag down there on the right. Although there's nothing too bad in here there will be adult language, so be careful. If you think this needs a greater control, please let me know. Thank you!

Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Huh.

So I got the following:


S.A.G.E. Test Results
Your Raw Score is: -300, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous
Your appearance is Masculine
Your brain processes are mostly that of a Androgynous person.
You appear to socialize in a androgynous manner.
You believe you have mild conflicts about your gender identity.
You indicated your were born Male.
ANALYSIS:
Male to Female Crossdresser
NOTES:
  • Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were quite young.
  • You are in a statistical minority as a anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Female gender role.
On this: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/sage/

Apart from egregarious spelling errors I found this... different.

And the formatting issues on blogspot are going to slowly drive me mad!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't taken this one yet. On others, I usually score in the androgyne range, too. Not sure what I learn from them, but it's more objective than a horoscope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, I took it out of morbid curiosity. Also, the whole thing, if professional, makes me deeply worried about the medical profession. I mean, there were plenty of spelling errors and some of the questions... let's just say I felt scientific in my critique, and that shouldn't happen in a scientific survey.

    Also, the definition of maculinity in some cases had me worried. I think I've been reading too much anarcho-feminism or something.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, I have a thicker skin virtually than I do in real life!