Words of warning and welcome:

This is very much my blog, so don't be surprised if this doesn't follow accepted patterns and norms. Obviously it started out as a blog about my cross-dressing but it has developed a great deal since then. It is a place where I can be anonymous and honest, and I appreciate that.

It will deal with many things and new readers would do well to check out the New Readers' Page above this and the tag down there on the right. Although there's nothing too bad in here there will be adult language, so be careful. If you think this needs a greater control, please let me know. Thank you!

Wednesday, 1 February 2012

A Short Muse

Wish I could do that.  No, really, I do.
I've never really thought of myself as all that creative.  I mean, I like stories and I've always liked writing them, but I never really connected that with creativity.  Not in the sense that I realise most people use the term.  Most people have the sort of ideas that I have when it comes to writing and the like, they are truly creative in the way they do things, whereas I feel that I've now had all of my main ideas.  At this stage practically everything I do is derivative in some way, either of things that I've already done or the work of other people.  Yet, because I'm me, I remain hopelessly devoted to the idea that one day I will be able to write a novel.


This is an inspiring picture.

Work has been odd.  After some stormy exchanges I appear to have come out, well, on top for once.  I don't think anyone is actually pissed off with me.  This can't last.  EDIT - Ah, and it didn't.  It's come up now, those awful meetings before Christmas, we're back on to them.  Stress ahoy!

On mindfulness, I managed to remain emotionless before, during and after my shower this morning.  Is that an improvement?  I think it is.  Vanessa Mae helped me imagine my safe place last night but I didn't really visit it. I'm not sure I'll be able to do so tonight either, but at least I have the music playing in my head.  I rediscovered Disco 4 in my car too, which offers some rather good driving music.  If you're a fan of Pet Shop Boys.  I also pre-ordered Format.  Since when do I pre-order music?

I have lots of work still to do, but I want to sit and do nothing but imagine things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, I have a thicker skin virtually than I do in real life!