Words of warning and welcome:

This is very much my blog, so don't be surprised if this doesn't follow accepted patterns and norms. Obviously it started out as a blog about my cross-dressing but it has developed a great deal since then. It is a place where I can be anonymous and honest, and I appreciate that.

It will deal with many things and new readers would do well to check out the New Readers' Page above this and the tag down there on the right. Although there's nothing too bad in here there will be adult language, so be careful. If you think this needs a greater control, please let me know. Thank you!

Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Just a Quickie

Busy busy busy at work, so I'll be brief.  Been wearing my high heels in the morning again to do the dishes, allowed by the fact that I've been getting up earlier in the morning, which is nice.  It's reminded me why I bought them in the first place - it does feel really nice.
Not bad for a tenner.  I may
be tempted.  It's long, has
sleeves and is very
feminine.

This looks nice, not sexy, but comfortable.
Sadly, a check revealed that it's quite hard to get hold of a night-dress that is, well, a night-dress - most of them are quite short or too revealing.  Few of them are warm-looking or proper night-dresses, you know, long and flowing and with more than spaghetti straps.  I'm not looking for something that makes women looks sexy, I'm looking for one that is long and comfortable.  Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places or my budget is too low.

Having such a positive start in the morning is making it easier to function during the day though.  Now all I need is a less summery pair, preferably some gloves and a hat, a nice coat and I can make good on going out dressed again.  Even thinking about doing the whole outside thing makes me feel happy inside again, there's the inevitable surge elsewhere, but mainly it's just exciting.

That's all I've got for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, I have a thicker skin virtually than I do in real life!