Words of warning and welcome:

This is very much my blog, so don't be surprised if this doesn't follow accepted patterns and norms. Obviously it started out as a blog about my cross-dressing but it has developed a great deal since then. It is a place where I can be anonymous and honest, and I appreciate that.

It will deal with many things and new readers would do well to check out the New Readers' Page above this and the tag down there on the right. Although there's nothing too bad in here there will be adult language, so be careful. If you think this needs a greater control, please let me know. Thank you!

Wednesday, 21 December 2011

An interesting article

There's not a lot else to say, but I found this interesting.

http://togetherforjacksoncountykids.tumblr.com/post/14314184651/one-teachers-approach-to-preventing-gender-bullying-in

Think that I may have been saying too much of all the wrong things on here lately, may have lost sight of the purpose of this record.  Certainly I think I ought to do more than I do in my line of work about gender variance having read that article.
Is it really so strange, odd and otherwise unsettling?  My boy is
absolutely convinced he's three and a half and is basing that on
my daughter, who is.  Should I do more to break down the gender
divide at home than I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, I have a thicker skin virtually than I do in real life!